Monday 1 August 2011

New Store in Starplaza!!!

,
That's right! LC the new make-up range is hitting the starplaza very very soon!
Haha, just kidding, this is something I made on photoshop. I fell in love with it, what about you? Do you like it?? I made every single thing from scratch, and I did not use a tablet. I think the brush needs a little work but other than that, I really like it, so much that I wish it really could go into starplaza... :)

2 comments to “New Store in Starplaza!!!”

  • 2 August 2011 at 04:12

    omg, i seriously thought it was real, aha. God job with the graphics(:

  • 2 August 2011 at 13:52
    Jazzy Mo. says:

    Thank youuu it took me like 5 mins

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates