Thursday 11 August 2011

ένα - By EmilyPrincess25

,
                                ένα.

ένα. Is a new clothing range coming soon to EmilyPrincess's Bazaar the word which is Greek means One. In English I have made this as MSW is coming up and this is a chance to wear your way to that crown. The prices are cheap and range from 5sd - 12sd And also available in starcoins. The colection which is coming soon is special as you can choose what you want before it's even been brought by me! I will show you print screens and you can tell me what you think x

 

So do you like it? There will be more designs soon. If you want any ask me and I will reserve it for you.

TELL ME THE CODE TSCheatbook AND GET 1SD OR 10SC OFF ANY ITEM OVER 6SD!/60SC!

EmilyPrincess25

4 comments to “ένα - By EmilyPrincess25”

  • 11 August 2011 at 12:29
    M_Themis says:

    Trying to copy me much and all making a design collection! You are blocked on stardoll, don't ever do they again hear me?

  • 11 August 2011 at 14:00
    Anonymous says:

    I'm sorry what! I'm not copying you! Wy would I do that everyone makes designs! My friend Lillyrocket told me to do it. she helped me design them. Do you even know how old I am, I'm not even at secondary school yet, I'm sorry.. I didn't know and anyway I named it Eva as i'm learing polish in my school.

    :(:(:(
    emily

  • 11 August 2011 at 14:09
    TSC Team says:

    Hi, We've seen there has been some misconcern along the line here so we will change it to only google accounts that can comment to make less problems :)

    From All The Team At TSC

  • 11 August 2011 at 23:02

    Guyses, guyses, calm it DOWN.

    Many, many Stardoll members create Stardoll fashion line//design collection.

    M_Themis, the idea of Stardoll fashion lines//design collections does not belong to you. We would appreciate it if you refrained from posting accusations that prove to be untrue.

    Thanks,

    SEL~

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates