Monday 15 August 2011

Schools Out & Mortal Kiss!

,

Schools out! And buy celebrating you can get your own Schools Out banner
and... Mortal Kiss which will be coming out today. I meant to tell you but I totally forgot!
So I'm guessing a Mortal kiss shop. And if I was you i's buy everything as the clothing is super popular so i'm guessing this will be too! I haven't read the first Mortal Kiss so I'm gonna start scratch on this one..

Are you excited? Will yuo read Mortal Kiss, Also can you tell me what happened in the last one lol :)

Emily.Stardoll

0 comments to “Schools Out & Mortal Kiss!”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates