Sunday 14 August 2011

80s Electric Look

,
Hey guys, it's Jazzy! Today I've got a new look for you that's kinda different from my usual stuff, but I really like it! It's a bright and bold eye look, inspired by the 80's!
Hope you like it!




Here's how to get this look!
Step One- Black Lengthening Mascara

Step Two- Black Volumising Mascara

Step Three- Wing of Bright Turquoise/ Sky Blue Liquid Liner, and line lower lash line with it too :)

Step Four- Fill in the top of the wing with Navy Blue Liquid Liner

Step Five- Turquoise Khol Liner on the lower lash line.

Step Six- Bright Purple Eyeshadow on lid

Step Seven- Rose-Pink Eyeshadow on top of the Purple, making sure that the Purple is still showing through.

Step Eight- Turquoise Eyeshadow on Inner Corner

Step Nine- Bright Pink Lipstick

Step Ten- Luxe Lipgloss

Step Eleven- Rosy Pink Blush on cheekbones.

Here's the finished look!




I hope you liked this look, and that you'll try it out! If you do, show me in the comments :)
Leave any feedback or requests there too!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments to “80s Electric Look”

  • 16 August 2011 at 02:56

    It looks amazing, I love it!

  • 17 August 2011 at 05:32

    I adore this! 80's is my favorite decade!

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates