Thursday 11 August 2011

Different Designs In The Blog - BE MEAN. BE SEEN

,
Hi, as we have had some comments that have not be kind to us we have designed to put in a rule called.. The One Stop Rule. It means if you want to comment you can but you have to follow so then if you do comment but say something mean we can see who you are and who it is. Rather then remaining Anon or Just by Name - Url. So we have changed that as most of us On the blog are very young especially me and AustralianStar is around my age too. So we hate mean messages as most of people are adults!

So we have changed it so there if you have to be mean be mean but be seen..

1 comments:

  • 11 August 2011 at 23:04

    Eh? No offence, Em, but when did I tell you how old I was? O_O Last time I checked, I didn't give out my age.


    I'm fourteen, btw ~

    SEL

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates