Friday 19 August 2011

Designs -

,
Hi, I'm saying this because I need to. Please buy one of our EVA designs! They are in my bazaar I can lower prices and change to sc. All money goes to TSCheatbook to pay for comps and be on popular blogs and advertise! If you want loads of members then you will have to contribute! They range from 5 / 50sc + Thats cheap! SO please buy and if you want you can buy any starbazaar purchase and half of it will go to TSC even if it isnt eva. Please Buy!

My bazaar - EmilyPrincess25 - -

Look.! I'm paying for a 30sd ad with Ghandoora94 so help me contribute! So far 4sd has gone towards it! xxx

1 comments:

  • 21 August 2011 at 14:50

    Could you put some more up for sale in starcoins? Sorry but I'm non ss so I can't buy in stardollars. Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates