Sunday 16 September 2012

Glitch

,

Hey! So, I was looking in the suite shop today to see if there was any new releases when I saw that the 38sp  Dance Studio was first on the list, At first I was a bit confused and then I saw that it was 30sd! I am not sure if this is just a glitch or if they made it more expensive as they wanted to take more stardollars from us so we could run out and eventually by more? (Yes I know confusing right?)

But what do you think? Did stardoll do it on purpose or by accident?


-EmilyPrincess25

0 comments to “Glitch”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates