Tuesday 30 August 2011

Miss Stardoll World!

,
Wanna be Miss Stardoll World? Then advertise here! Only 3SD! Or 27sc (For non ss)

All you have to do. Send a message to me @ emilyprincess25 on stardoll

Write *TSC advertise* With a link to your picture / graphic.

I will then post it on the Miss Stardoll World Page and If I get to talk to Louise (Australian Star) You can be in one of her scenery stories like Prom.

For Just 1sd extra or 9sc you can have an interview and be posted on the main page.


So do it ;)

1 comments:

  • 31 August 2011 at 01:12

    Hey Emily I cant message my link on your guestbook cuz its too long is it ok if I send it in a message or friend request?

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates