Friday 17 June 2011

PLEASE Submit for a Job!

,

Hey guys,, I know this isn't really my place to ask this, but I'd really appreciate it if any of you new Stardoll bloggers out there could possibly submit to write here.
I've been under a lot of stress lately, and there is SO MUCH new Stardoll news coming in, its starting to overwhelm me. It's a lot of work for just me right now, with Emily.Stardoll on vacation.

I guess I never realized how much work I'd have to put in to get this job and keep it. Of course, I'm not QUITTING! I LOVE it here! But I (and Emily, probably, too) would appreciate just another pair of hands to help us out with getting you the best Stardoll news, as soon as we hear it!

Love always, and forever and more, A.S.

1 comments:

  • 1 July 2011 at 08:26
    sundussaeed says:

    i am ready for the job

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates