Tuesday 7 June 2011

Just a moment of your time...

,
Okay, I get it, I'm a brand new writer, it isn't really cool of me to take a break after posting four times.
But I've been so stressed lately, so I'm taking a little break from Stardoll, and you know, TSC.

I'm going to be back in a few days, its just that I need some real-life time(:



Ty <3 A.S

3 comments to “Just a moment of your time...”

  • 8 June 2011 at 13:19
    Anonymous says:

    Thanks for posting! It doesn't matter I will take cover but im on holiday this week so it will be inactive for a week on the 9th june.... We need someone to work here with us!

    Emily.Stardoll
    xoxo

  • 9 June 2011 at 00:00

    Kay, Emily, I'll work from the 9th to the 18th, does that gave you enough time?

  • 9 June 2011 at 00:19

    Oh thanks so much! I come back on the 17th (at 1am) I'm leaving today at 11 - 30. Thanks !! xoxox

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates