Friday 17 June 2011

Perfect Day Comp.... I'm Back!!!!

,
As you know there is a Perfect Day Comp! Which was opened when i was on vacation as I was a little bit sad when I got back to find I had hardly any stardollars and missed the reload offer :( But......I thought that maybe I could give you some extra prizes on the comp like...... Maybe An offer to get anything in my star Bazaar for half price to save your stardollars (If items are in odd numbers like 5 they will be rounded up to in this case 3sd) So now the prizes include....

TOP PRIZE -
  • A selection of amazing clothes, handpicked by myself and possibly Emily.Stardoll.

  • A selection of retired Pretty 'n Love Heart Shop items, including shoes and tops.

  • Half price items in EmilyPrincess25's and possibly AustralianStar's Star Bazaar

  • AND IF YOU WIN AND YOU ENTERED BEFORE THE 20TH JUNE YOU WILL GET A TSC SCARF FOR ONLY 10SC!!!!


  • Runners up will still get a TSC scarf for free




    I thought, seeing as out of the 109,000,000 stardoll users, there wasn't an almighty high chance of winning a competition. I don't want to sound negative or anything, but really. I'm just keepin' it real.

    So, seeing as TSC is still a relatively small community, competitions would be easier to win. So I decided as Emily was going on her awesome vacation, I'll run a little competition to pass the time a little faster.



    This competition is based on the Perfect Day store at Starplaza. It is one of my very favourite stores, as it is very versatile. Everything is mix and match, so you could create a spectacular ballgown or a high-fashion couture minidress.
    This competition is all about your mix-and-matching skills. I want you to log into Stardoll and open the Perfect Day store, and design the most amazing, awesome, spectacular outfit you can. The great thing about Starplaza is that you can try on the clothes, so all you need to do is dress up the doll in the dressing room, take a screenshot, and email the picture to stardollcheatbook@hotmail.com.
    Rules are:
    • ONLY use items from Perfect Day. If I keep recieving entries with extra items, I may have to enforce a rule where you write up a list of the items you've used.
    • The deadline is June 20th, 2011. Any entries submitted after then will not be considered.
    • Emily.Stardoll and any other writers at Stardoll Cheatbook will help me judge if I can't choose.
    The prizes include:
    • A selection of amazing clothes, handpicked by myself and possibly Emily.Stardoll.
    • A selection of retired Pretty 'n Love Heart Shop items, including shoes and tops.
    • Runners up will recieve a limited edition TSC scarf.

    To recieve the prize, I reserve the prize for you in Starbazaar for 2 Starcoins. You need to buy them using your Starcoins. You have four days to collect your prize, and if you don't by then, we'll give you another four days. If you still don't collect them, the prizes will go to the next runner up.


    Here are a few ideas to get you started:

    0 comments to “Perfect Day Comp.... I'm Back!!!!”

    Post a Comment

    We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
    Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

     

    Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates