Sunday 26 June 2011

More Followers!!

,
I am having a comp ever sence I joined i noticed we dont have many followers and if you guys want to have makeup comps, Must Have of the week ,and Show Us Your Talent then we need more follower! So this comp is VERY strict here it is. Whoever can get us the most followers wins and gets to pick from anything from my closet non-ss or ss it doesnt matter here are the rules!


Send me a list of all the followers you got on
stardoll, my stardoll name is starsuperjr I need their
stardoll username and their google account name the
stardoll account has to be active or it will not count!!
i will also ask them and if their google username is not
in the followers you will be kicked out from this comp!


if you dont understand tell me in the commets or on stardoll!

0 comments to “More Followers!!”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates