Thursday 9 June 2011

It's My Job, So I Have To Do It.

,
So it turns out that the week I decided to take a break from Stardoll and TSC, is the week that Emily is going to be away. So I'm postponing my 'vacation' for the week after, and reporting on the new dolly that came out.
This ones Gaia Repossi. I'm assuming she does something important, seeing as she isn't under Actresses or Singers. From the suggestions when I googled her for an image, I found that she is an Artistic Director or something for a big jewelry company.

Hmph. Sounds fancy.

Onto the doll(:

Okay, so comparing the doll to her real-life image, Stardoll designers have made her look reaaaallly old. And the clothes are, no offence, hideous, but oh well. I had to report on something.


Like seriously, honey, whats with those blue shoe... things?






Well, I get that I've seemed a little snarky in this post, but I'm in a really bad mood right now. You can understand that, right? (I mean, I should be happy, I just got Stardoll Royalty)

But anyways, I love you(:

A.S

0 comments to “It's My Job, So I Have To Do It.”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates