Tuesday 28 June 2011

New person Coming to the TSC Team!

,
Ok, so someone sent me a friend request saying they want a job here, so if that was you please write your email below so I can add you :)

Remember if you want to work here you have to have a google account and follow! (It's not my rules sorry!)

:) :) :)

Emily.Stardoll
xxxx

5 comments to “New person Coming to the TSC Team!”

  • 28 June 2011 at 00:24
    Anonymous says:

    it was me:crystaly3

    i am a follower i am crystaly

    my email: crystalyp00@yahoo.com (:

  • 28 June 2011 at 08:04

    ok thnx you are now a member of the team :)! Plus there was someone else i think... Choco something ...

  • 28 June 2011 at 08:37
    Mi Mi Umunna says:

    me ChocoMushroom(:

  • 28 June 2011 at 11:12

    I can if you will let me(:
    I can post free stuff if you would like.

  • 29 June 2011 at 08:18

    sure DanselionSilk! I wil add you, I need your email adress :)

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates