Saturday 8 October 2011

Congratulations, TSC!

,
Well, you all know me as the former-doll reporter, now tech-gal SEL. But have you seen me around? Nope. Thats because, while all of our writers are reporting on the newest free gifts and news, I've been behind the scenes, fixing up our sites, updating interfaces and putting together videos of epic to promote Stardoll Cheatbook. I remember when I first started out in my role as a writer here (I was the first writer, aside from Emily) the blog was incredibly small, only three or four followers. Now we've reached the milestone 50, thanks to the entire Stardoll Cheatbook family. Our fabulous owner and manager, Emily, and all of our brilliant writers, Jazzy, Crystaly, Mimi and Sssona, our friends at other blogs such as How-To-Get-Free and Underneath Stardoll, and you, all of our beautiful followers and writers.

Our entire TSC network, branching out to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Formspring and Weebly, has increased our views and followers massively. Our exclusive fashion line, Eva, has really taken off, with gorgeous clothes and accessories. Our Stardoll Club has over 50 members, which is a really fantastic achievement.

I am so incredibly proud of the progress that our humble little blog has made, and the friends I've made in Emily, and all the writers and readers (and maybe even fans). I've been able to interact with readers on a more personal scale on our Facebook page, and Emily too on our Formspring page.

I hope we can progress even further, to 100 followers, to 1000, to 100,000! Let's do this!

For now and the foreseeable future,

AustralianStar for Stardoll Cheatbook
(StarryEyedLovers)



0 comments to “Congratulations, TSC!”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates