Sunday 23 October 2011

500th Post - Notice

,
Hello it's me EmilyPrincess25 (Emily.stardoll) I'm back after so long!I have a notice to make. I'm leaving stardoll... for a break for several months and will occasionaly write on the blog as it's a start at a new secondary school with loads of homework and plus i have 13 days of superstar left so I'm going to give australianstar (SEL) The chance to *take over* the blog from now. I will post maybe every week or so but until christmas time and weekends I will be unable to post.


I'm not selling my account, though I will maybe do a comp for new writer. So this blog can be updated,

Many thanks,

EPrincess25
x

0 comments to “500th Post - Notice”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates