Saturday 17 September 2011

Thank You ChocoMushroom, And My New Post Banner

,
Hello members of the stardoll cheatbook, i would like to thank ChocoMushroom For Making Me A Banner, but i made one a week ago for myself ):


Here is the one she made me:





Link Is: http://i55.tinypic.com/166xhtt.gif


Here is my banner i made below:
(please remember im 10 so don't judge..........)





so what do you guys think? Any members want one for free? (just tell me what type of background you want EXAMPLE: zebra, stripes, circles, dots, ECT. ECT. puppy, cat, ECT 



0 comments to “Thank You ChocoMushroom, And My New Post Banner”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates