Saturday 3 September 2011

Miss Stardoll World in under 400 Starcoins

,

 Everybody has a chance to become Miss Stardoll World; Non-SS, Superstars and Royalty. Today I bring you an AustralianStar exclusive: Miss Stardoll World in under 400 Starcoins.

We know that everybody has saved up their Starcoins for exchange days and competitions, but Miss Stardoll World is THE BIG ONE. Everydoll on Stardoll is in a panic to finalize their perfect looks, their dream suites, their most creative outfits, and their promotion plan.

But I thought I'd help out some of those who were in a little spot of trouble with finding their perfect style. SEL to the rescue! I'll show you an easy peasy way to find a glamorous look that won't break your MSW budget!

We'll start in Basics, to find a blouse, shirt, top, dress, whatever. Something that'll cover your upper half. It only has to be something simple. Find a light colour, nothing too bold. I suggest:


Next, we'll go to the Stardoll shop. Although you might think that the clothes here are a little too mainstream, there is always something perfect we can find to go with an outfit. The tube tops in Basics are a little plain, so I'm going to search for a top to go over it. Find something colourful.


Now we want a jacket or overcoat, or even just a scarf. Something to give the outfit some power. I decided to look in Pretty 'n Love, and found this cute little top that looked just fine over our citrus and white tops.

Now, our outfit can't be without bottoms! I originally thought that a skirt would look nice with this outfit, but when I actually tried it out, the skirt didn't really fit. So I found a little gem in Fudge, check these out:
They fit in with my outfit, and looked perfect, too!

Next I had to find shoes. You might think a pair of plain flats or sandals would make this outfit, but no. I struggled finding the perfect shoes, but I eventually found these in Rio...
That should be Stappy Platforms, btw ^^
I'm still not entirely happy with them, but hey, what can you do.




And our final result...
Success! A stylish outfit in under 400 Starcoins! This  outfit can be accessorized, dressed up or down, colours changed, whatever you like! Do you want to change the tube top? The shoes? Go ahead! Make it your own!


Love,

SEL~

1 comments:

  • 4 September 2011 at 04:14

    Thanks alot for that I used some of your ideas but switched the yellow top for a blue 1 and added some shoes I already had! it looks great and even turned out cheeper!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates