Sunday 3 July 2011

Thanks For The Experience(:

,
Hey, Superstars ^_^

I love how TSC has grown, and we have so many writers here, but I do think we're getting a little over-populated. After my week or so away from the site, so much has happened that I don't feel as if I have a place here anymore.
I think it would be best if I resigned from my position at TSC. I've always wanted to work at a Stardoll Blog, and now that I've realized how much fun it really is, I'm ready to go off into the big bad world of personal blogging and continue with my tutorial blog. Come to think of it, I haven't updated it in a while. I  know I've only been here for a little while, but everything that I report on always seems to be on TSC before I get a chance to write, and all the other jobs seem to be taken. I don't want to feel like a dead weight on the site, just being that one inactive writer who hangs around and tries to feel special.


Thanks for the experience(:


Love always, A.S.

2 comments to “Thanks For The Experience(:”

  • 4 July 2011 at 04:01

    Oh are you sure? Never mind, it's been great having you here!

    Emily.Stardoll

  • 4 July 2011 at 17:29

    Well, idk. I'll stick around for a little longer, but idk =/

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates