Friday 15 July 2011

,

"My Dream Cakes" Is a game made by Stardoll for the I Pad and I Phones (?) You can design your own birthday cake or wedding cake, I haven't got it on my i pad yet, but if I do i will give you a review! It is just like the one on stardoll, If not the exact same. What do you think of it? Will you buy it? Do you have it?

Emily.Stardoll

xxxxxx Please Comment

3 comments to “ ”

  • 15 July 2011 at 19:27
    Anonymous says:

    OMG!! why do you copy everything! you got this from underneath stardoll!!!!!! this is why i hate this blog!

  • 16 July 2011 at 03:26

    I did not! I copied it from stardoll using print screen then made a link to it on tinypic and copied it from my tinypic! I don't copy!

  • 20 July 2011 at 02:04

    Hi, Anon. We at TSC love it when readers comment on news, but sometimes they take it too far. All Underneath Stardoll links are credited back to the site, to prevent copyright issues. Many blogs do use USD as a mirror for links too, and as far as we know, as long as they are credited, they don't have a problem with it.
    We at TSC would appreciate it if you ceased to post these accusations unless you have proper evidence to back it up. If you continue to have difficulties with TSC, please send as an email at stardollcheatbook@hotmail.co.uk or stardollcheatbook@hotmail.com (complaints inside of Australiasia)

    Thank you.

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates