Tuesday 19 July 2011

A BIG CELEBRATION! OR NOT?

,


Stardoll have A Big Celebration which involves you spending money! Not that brilliant eh? So I kinda fell for it and spent 300sc but then again i had 500 so I wasn't really going to spend it. I mean 5 gifts and an extra 500sc back is good! But then I suppose you are only really getting 200 if you lookat t he logical side. I'm thinking you get the clothes the model is wearing as there is 5 items?! SO what do you think?

Emily.Stardoll

0 comments to “A BIG CELEBRATION! OR NOT?”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates