Monday 19 December 2011

So Long!

,
I have been sooo busy with life i never got a chance to rite! Anyways to the new followers or readers i am your Makeup Artist,Jazzy! Weekly (Every Sunday and Saturday) i will post a new makeup toutorial and we will have a winner every week that will go in our "Makeup Gurus" tab =) My stardoll account is starsuperjr so you can contact me in a message,my guestbook,and in a friend request! Take a picture of your Makeover and tell me or you can Tinypic and Photobucket (just put the link in the comments)

0 comments to “So Long!”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates