Friday 9 December 2011

Hot Buys

,


I know I haven't posted in a looooong while so I've decided to start being active on the blog. I'll post about updates...and any glitches that the Stardoll Staff didn't notice when they put out items. 

Beside that... Stardoll has come out with a Hot Buys calendar and you may have already seen it, but I prefer when they brought them out as a surprise randomly. I thought I would like it this way better, but I don't ...surprisingly *nudge nudge* LoL

Anyways.... I'm gone for now and I'll make a permanent banner.
^temporary banner

-Mi Mi

0 comments to “Hot Buys”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates