Tuesday 4 September 2012

New Hotbuys

,
There has been a new hotbuy released and I have to say... I love it! As you can see I tried it on my doll (EmilyPrincess25) and I thought it looked amazing! I love the colours and the style of the romper. It is from Original Future and costs 19sd, which is about the price you'd be expecting for a new Hot Buy... But not for an old one. For more about Hot - Buys and Rares and thoughts on them keep tuned for a special feature up soon...
Original Future Hot Buys Romper - 19SD
- Emily

2 comments to “New Hotbuys”

  • 6 September 2012 at 17:57
    Anonymous says:

    Its soo pretty i want it

    from lizey_313

  • 6 September 2012 at 17:59
    Anonymous says:

    its sooo pretty
    plz i want it

    from lizey_313

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates