Sunday 23 September 2012

Segment Ideas - Read

,
I am looking to write a new segment for TSC (The Stardoll Cheatbook) But I do not know what to write about!
Shall I write about how to wear stuff? Bargains I found in Bazaar? Suite of the week?
Or maybe another idea?


You choose.
Just guestbook me on EmilyPrincess25 VIA stardoll or in the comments below!
Simples!

-EmilyPrincess25

And maybe if your segment is chosen you can be the featured writer doing it!

0 comments to “Segment Ideas - Read”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates