Saturday 11 August 2012

Low, Low, Low...

,
Since around February this year of views have been falling
We had around 7,000 pageviews just in September '11 and in July '12 we had only several hundred views

This needs to change.
I need to find more writers and will do so on @EmilyPrincess25 on Stardoll and add as much as possible that are active as I have been really busy so far
with the Olympics in my Country, I've been away alot.

So I want to make this blog more active like it used to be!
- Emily (Owner)

1 comments:

  • 11 August 2012 at 07:36
    Unknown says:

    Have no fear, Lilly is here :D Bwhahaha. I will try and get cheats and other stuff to [: xx

    Love Lilly :3 xx

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates