Thursday 28 June 2012

Stardoll Birthdays

,
So. I just looked on my account and I realised I've been on Stardoll since 2009 - 06 - 14
Wow, So Just 14 days ago it was my 3rd year on Stardoll!

I'm sorry it hasn't been active, It was my birthday on the 25th June and...Well, yes. I can't make up anymore excuses.

So I'd like to know when you joined stardoll. How old is your account?
Comment Below

Emily
xoxo

0 comments to “Stardoll Birthdays”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates