Sunday 29 January 2012

Careers -

,
Hi! I have a styling studio! *drum roll*
If you want me to dress you up go to *drum roll*
My page (Not yours mine) click on careers *drum roll*
Then, Go on my waiting list... Which there isn't much of a wait *drum roll*
And after that...write down your style and fave stardoll shops (emo, evil panda,rio) *Drum roll*
Wait for me to dress you and make you ppperfect...

emilyprincess25

0 comments to “Careers -”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates