Friday 4 November 2011

Orchid Inspired Looks... YAY or NAY

,


I've been really interested in flowers lately, and how beautiful and unique they all our. That's how I came to make these looks based on orchids... the question is should I do a tutorial on them or do they need any adjustments?

Anyway... here's the looks!

Violet Orchid Inspired Look




Inspiration


Wild Orchid Inspired Looks




Inspiration


Well, that's what I came up with!
Would any of you like a tutorial on this look?
Do you think they need changed?
Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments to “Orchid Inspired Looks... YAY or NAY”

Post a Comment

We've updated our commenting system. Anybody can comment, but all comments now have to be moderated before they appear on the site.
Remember, no foul language, profanities, offensive or disturbing content!

 

Stardoll Cheatbook - Your Daily Stardoll Update Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates